Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photos from a Clearance Sale

I'm actually going to a wedding in an hour or so, but I have everything ready, so I wanted to fit in a post. :))

I'm clearing out all my shop stock, and the products on my FB page needed to b updated. So the last couple days I've been working on that, but it sure is taking heaps of time!

My mannequins are not adequate for the photos. Sizing differences, and ugly faceless plastic mannequins just dont do justice to the products. So I pulled out my sizes off the racks, and started to take some photos. I thought you can at least see how it is going to sit and fit compared to seeing it cinched everywhere to fit a mannequin with unrealistic proportions. LOL

Yeah, they aren't the best quality, because I have poor lighting, but they will make do... I actually mixed and matched the sale items with hijabs and other items from my own wardrobe... I felt some looks may give inspirational ideas on how to put certain looks together for those of you who may need the help.

So here goes...


A simple polished look that can be rocked for any event really... can even be worn casually... tone it down for cooler weather by wearing black slacks or denim underneath.


I would totally wear something like this to the beach, a resort, a holiday in a very warm country... This is a personal favourite of mine, but I would wear a white top inside instead. I went with the black because I was wearing my black capster underneath.


I tried to mirror the look from this post
My coat isn't as structured as the ones in the post, but I still like it. :) 






Sporty casual with ma Converse sneakers :)



Very simple and elegant suitable for any formal occasion.

Any favourites?

*If interested in taking a browse, and you have a Facebook account, you are most welcome to add my profile: edb Collection-Gonul to view all the current photos and more new photos to come. I always enjoy browsing such pages even if for inspiration. One doesn't always have to buy you know. :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration