Monday, June 20, 2011

Say "NO" to Gucci's Man!

Umm... No! I don't want to see men walking around in skinnies, nor do I want to see them parading around in 'feminising' slim pants that are getting skinnier and skinnier. Yuck!

I 'get' masculine women... I 'get' transexuals and gays... but I don't get straight men looking like transexuals and gays... an identity crisis? What's going on there? Seriously, it doesn't look attractive.. well I think so anyway. Anyone else agree out there? Say "oi" please :)


Gucci's 2012 Spring-Summer 'Mens' Collection


Please note that I used the word 'get' (understand) loosely, so don't go bashing me with your words, K? :) Just thought I'd let ya know... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration