Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shea's Lair

They say that a person's room shows exactly the characteristics of the owner. Well, earlier today I rolled up my sleeves to spring clean my room as I had the time. And yes, it's a relief as everything now is in place. =) So, judging from the stuffs in my room, what do you think of me eh? :P

1. Blok On "Fashionista" lamp. (perasan yg amat!!)
2. Bangles and bracelets on an old brass 2-tier cake tray.
3. Cameras in one corner.. Duduk diam2! :P
4. Bags hung behind the door.
5. Sequined fabric as a wall deco.
6. Shoes!! You just gotta love em, and see em in line ;)
7. Erm, whatever..
8. An unfinished collage, of who else, but me! :PP

*

Oh, there are three reasons why this post is up,
1) I just cleaned up my room
2) I'm bored and I needed a fresh pile of images to be edited
3) I received soo many emails about wanting to see my room.

There you go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration