Monday, June 27, 2011

So You Think You Can Style?

Click for larger view

Are you excited? I know I am!!
Are you joining? I know I am!!

Getting your adrenalin pumping while being surrounded by clothes--is just insane!!
I will be forming a team with my non other partner in crime, Adriani, and my sister, Iqa!
Come on and join in the fun with us, and see who gets that grand prize of RM2000!

Or if not, do come to Parkson pavilion on the 23rd of July to witness the game itself and be our cheerleaders! We need all the support from you girls! Teehee..
More info about the contest, and how you can be a part of this madness on this link:

Thank you Parkson & Tongue in Chic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration