Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wishes Day

Yesterday was my 18th birthday, i cant't believe that I am not a 17th years old girl anymore right now. in this post, i wanna say Thank you for Those who gratulated me, made wishes for me, hope Allah hear our good prays, amin...:) these are some of wishes from you for me ... so happy to read it all :)






twitter mentions



















facebook walls



special gift from my best frien Dilla Siltayuri ! soo happy to get this one! thank you :D







these are some of your wishes, soo tired to make these all printscreens hahaha, so sorry if there are still many wishes i dont put here.... 

at least, i love you all. thank you so much, and I'm wishing all the best for me as well, Amin ...

Btw, Thank you mama papa who always be there for me altough you are so far away, and thank you for the wishes. i love you the most ! , Thank you for my boyf ( Muhammad Adhiguna Sosiawan ) Who planed the suprise birthday party for me, and Thank you for Qisty, Devi, Fadhil, Ghazy, Halin, Wana, Adit, Didi, Cita, Rudy, Om Harry Mabuhay, Bonny, ext who participated !! I love you all..

so love me too,  Nada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration