Thursday, June 30, 2011

Raya In The City by ButtonMyButtons

So, I was invited by Nana and Shahida Shariff to Button My Buttons exclusive fashion show with Aidilfitri as the theme. The dresscode was to wear something traditional, so plain ol me just wore my cotton kurung! Heee :D

I was thrilled to go you know. Cause few months ago I said to myself, this year, I'm not gonna make one custom made baju raya for me. I just wanted to get me a ready made one, and yes, by that, I meant from Button My Buttons! :)

Thank you so much Shahida Shariff for THE most fascinating fashion show yesternite. You can see for yourself, the designs exhibits the traditional Malay attire with a twist of contemporary cutesy, flirtatious, retro-esque feel! I definitely must get one! {So I did. Wait till you see mine this coming Sept yaww}

Oooh, and the models were our local celebrities! I was waiting for Juliana Evans' turn actually! Teehee.. Let me just conclude it for you--everything was bubbly and vibrant, fresh and alive! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration