Friday, July 15, 2011

Brown leather Belt








mom long skirt, leather belt : solemio, knit sweater : kings, pashmina : pasar baru-bandung, ring beads : bali

I always have trouble with this belt. Why? because it's too long. it has 200 cm of length (the longest belt I ever had) and has one hole. AND that hole has confused me for a long long time. I wonder why I bought it anyway... hehe... however, today I tied this belt like a ribbon alike. it was not too easy because it made from unslippery material and that's why it's so unruly.  And that's also why the belt is not too neat on my waist. hehe... (well, maybe I'm just make a reason)

salam~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration