Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Iftar today


Salaam my dears, hope u guys are all right, as for me , well today i was so busy in the kicthen . My food supposed to be perfect, but not always u get the same luck :)
So i cooked a turkish main course named "Ali Nazik " along with my Jareesh soup, my banana milkshake and my date cake .

Here is it my turkish food:








This is the food my mum cooked:




Everythings was ok , till the time i left my cake in oven and i ran to pray 'asr. That was the time when my cake turned out into a " smoked cake " :))


Watch it out hehe !





Now i'm just waiting for my Iftar, i'm still fasting and the more i think of food , the more i get hungry :P
For the moment i will leave u and hope inshallah to be back with nice posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration