Thursday, September 24, 2009

Accessory of the Season: Neckplates

Do you want to jazz up a plain outfit? Well then you can do so with one of this season's hottest trends: the neckplate!

I had been seeing these around in some Turkish and American blogs and had saved some for inspiration, because I am interested in designing some of my own (obviously if/when I can be bothered to do it - I just create a large mess in certain places of the house when being crafty) - I'm currently collecting items that I can use...

Anyhow, while I was thinking that the neckplate would not be a trend in Australia (I'm talking about the beaded ones and the ribbon ones rather than the metallic and crystallized ones), I picked up Instyle Magazine's October 2009 edition, and there it was... "this season's hottest trend" hmmm....

To be honest, I don't really know how it can be worn with the hijab... I know some hijabis tuck the remaining parts of their hijab inside their jacket or top, etc.. so they wouldn't have any trouble wearing these, but if you like myself prefer to wear your hijab out rather than inside your tops, then you might find it difficult to wear these. If you do have an idea or if you do wear these accessories on your hijab, please share your style... I am very interested!

In the meantime ladies, check out some of the current styles...

This one is a Nina Ricci design



This hottie is a Lanvin design



This is one of Herve van der Straeten's designs




And this beauty is a Chanel!

I soooo love the Chanel one!
Which is your favourite?
Would you wear a neckplate?
How would you wear it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration