Thursday, October 29, 2009

I made it myself!

Last Sunday I was booked in for some hijab styling, and I thought I would share some photos with you. :) I hope you likey!









Hijab Stylist: Gonul Edibe Taban-Colak (me)
Make-Up Artist: Yeliz Tacay

The lovely bride did not want something too over the top, so I beaded a lace band to match the lace and beading on her bridal gown. The roses were also hand-made by moi. :)







Hijab Stylist: Gonul Edibe Taban-Colak (you guessed it, me again!) :)
Make-Up Artist: Yeliz Tacay
Photos: Courtesy of my beloved iphone :)

Just incase you may ask like some others have; the hairspray was used for the hair on the sides. They tend to slip out, so I use some hair styling products such as hair gel/spray to help keep them in!

----------------------------------------------
--Amendment--

My wonderful photographer friend Hakan has uploaded some more photos of the bride from the above wedding. There was a particular one which I couldn't do without sharing. It's absolutely gorgeous. The effect he used in the said photo brings out the make-up and hijab style beautifully.


Don't you just love her flowers? They're real.

1 comments:

edibe @ edbdesigns said...

you are a thief!!! this is mine!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration