Thursday, December 31, 2009

G'day 2010!






New year resolutions?

- Lose weight :)
- Achieve success in every aspect of life, be it faith, family, business, health, etc. etc.
- Work hard and earn good amounts of $$$
- Buy a house?
- Buy a new car?
- Buy a new dress?
- Get a new hairdo / hijab?
- Get a new husband? (I'm joking!!! :) Don't take me serious here!)

What new year resolutions? These are things most of us want regardless of the day, month or year we are in. So instead, I pray...

Oh Allah.
Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
And make beneficial for me that which I want.

This supplication sounds a lot more meaningful in Turkish, and this is a very simple translation of it, but I hope it conveys the message.

So, I have no new year resolutions, because they never change or only change slightly . Besides all the materialistic things, I pray for peace in countries where people are being oppressed, tortured, mercilessly killed.

May 2010 bring peace, love, happiness, and fortune to your homes and lives inshaallah.

Mwahhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration