Friday, December 25, 2009

my 25 december

this is christmas day as you now, but i dont celebrete it of course. today is friday as you now too, and the moslem ( for male ) go to mosque as usuall. i felt so bored staying in dorm ( of course and i always do haha ) this noon one of my teacher, Ami, Mita and I went to GI ( Grand Indonesia ) One of my favorite mall here in Jakarta. oya, this is the last month of the year, of course sale (s) are everywheeeereeee an it made me so confuse and crazy. haha. i bougt some in Zara, oh if you saw Zara was like a Traditional market hahaha, i think you can imagine how crowded was it. veryveryvery croooowwwwwdeeeed !
oya this is what i wore. Dilla helped me to take this pic after arriving dorm from GI, thank you Dila




metaaaaal , haha weird -.- ( dilla and i )



and, round round round !




skirt-free from my sister wahoo ! crocs grey flat shoe, black stocking, leopard blouse with a cool shoulder hehe

how is your 25 december ha?
keep loving me, Nada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration