Monday, February 1, 2010

My month! ;)

Photobucket


Supre black maxi / Rubi pumps / Vintage blazer / TEMT aussie sling bag / Primark bangle from Tee / Online scarf
* Konon2 nak dress macam Miranda Kerr kat bwh tu ;p *

Happy February ya'll!


Yup, this is my month. And I plan to live it in a way that I love. With the people I love, making the most of every day and learn to appreciate life and all it's beauty. InsyaAllah..



As cliche as it sounds, February is supposed to be the month full of lovey doveys (Note: I don't celebrate Valentine's k!), I hope every Muslim will take some time, each morning, when you get up, recite Al-Fatihah for your parents. That's the best way to prove your love for them. A love that will bring them to Jannah one day. Amin.


*******************************************


Readded: Me, Najwa, Fira are in TiC! Thanx Tisa!! *waves*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration