Sunday, March 28, 2010

IM BACK !

heeeey ! its been soooo looooong since my last post wow so many things happened you know, but yeah i had no time for my blog because i prepared my nasional examination but now it was o v e r ! yeah alhamdulillah just say bismillah and hope god will gimme the best and please pray  for my lucky too, love. aah so many things i have to share but this morning im gonna hang out with my papa ( he is in jakarta now yeay i miss him so bad ) and my crazy bestfriend adhiguna ( i miss him too a lot, i have not met him for about one month but it seems a year for me haha ). hope today gonna be sooo fuuun ! oya, for the last i wanna share this  to you before i go, umm... messy orange




Zara flowerprint legging, converse high sneakers, body and soul white blouse, unbranded orange jacket

have a happy monday guys :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration