Friday, April 23, 2010

Blue wire, or red wire?


Tried out a sailor-esqe cropped jacket
I have a problem with my current hp number. I have been using it for almost 5 years now only to find out that it was not registered under my name! Back then, my aunt who works in Celcom gave me and some of my cousins free starter packs.

So of course she'd be the one registering our numbers, right? But when I called Celcom yesterday, I found out that the name registered for my number is a guy's name. WTF!! No wonder I never got my birthday bonus on my birthday, instead I got em in August(the free 7 days call to our 8pax)..


SO went to Celcom Centre today, and found myself contemplating between these two options now:
a) Lodge a police report-Get a declaration letter from the report made-come back to the Celcom Centre-Obtain new sim card under my name
b) Just buy a friggin new number so it would save me all the hassle(but I mean, 5 years man..~)
Huarghhh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration