Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nature exploration

Topshop polka dot baby doll top / Bugis street double breasted cropped coat / MNG skinny / Ugg boots / Kefiyyeh scarf

So yesterday me and fams went to Caversham Park to visit the kangaroos and koalas. Well that was what I looked forward to. The park was huge and had massive kangaroos hopping around.. It's funneh seeing them do so ;)

And the koalas,my my, they sleep up to 20hours per day! Koalas are sacred to the Aussies as how the indians worship elephants and cows. Besides that, we got to see wombats, cocaburroo, wallabies, and also tazmanian devils! After walking around for two hours, not a single drop of sweat came off me. And under the scorching hot sun! Best!

(Sorry for the super kedekut images..there's no ps in this lappy! SO I hate resizing pics using the microsoft picture editor yada yada yada)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration