Sunday, June 27, 2010

saying hello to you all readers

hello, my blog was like shit, rubbish, i never updating my blog for a long loong looong time, i had no time, i had no ideas, ah but the point is just because i was so lazy. hehe sorry. hem i let you know that i just arrived from my trip last night, i feel so damn tired really haha, and fatter absolutely, aaah hate it so bad. i went to turkey, having umrah ini mekka, and went to singapore, it was nice. but losing so much energy, oyaa i had my birthday when i was in madina. wooaaah my sweet seventeen you know, i felt so lucky to celebrete it in the holy place like that, ya ya ya the most important information is " i am seventeen " since 18th june 2010. oh old me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration