Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hijab of the Week

I received another batch of Armine's new season scarves yesterday. I did what I do every time I receive new stock; go through them, note that the codes match the ones of those I ordered, check the quantity, and go through each design and colour one by one to see which ones I want. LOL!

So last night I repeated the 'going through' process probably 5 times? Then mum stood over me and asked what I was doing.

Me: Do you think this will look better with my eid outfit?.

Mum: Shut up.

Me: Seriously?

Mum: Is there a rule that says you need to take 1 scarf from every batch you receive?!

Me: *grin*

Me (in my head): I'm actually thinking of taking 3... or maybe 4... or maybe 5 this time heheheheheh

BUT! I am really working my self-control here girls! I absolutely loved some of the colours. One (which I am wearing now) is a definite haha, but there are 2 more that I really love in this batch. I need to choose only one of the two I'm stuck on. So I brought them all to the shop today. If any one of the two I like sells, I can take the other. :)))

Anyways, here is the hijab of the week... I instantly fell in love with this one even though some other colours would suit me better. :)

Mwahhhh


This is the catelogue version and catalogue colour... Look how hot she looks! I'm jealousssss :)))


And this is my one... Same scarf as the one above, but a different colour version.

Twill Silk Scarf: Armine 2010-2011 A/W Collection (from edb Collection)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration