Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Turkish Brand Watch: SETRMS

Turkish brands have slowly started to release their 2010-2011 A/W catalogues online. The season was opened in September, but they prefer to delay their catalogue to prevent other companies from stealing their designs before they manufacture them. It's pretty common in Turkey, so I understand their caution.

Anyhow, there are a few brands I will be introducing in the next few posts, but today's brand is SETRMS.

The name comes from the Arabic word "satr" (meaning: cover, to cover...).

SETRMS is an Ankara brand. I've been observing and researching them for the past 2 years, but I only purchased from them (for my shop) last July. I like their style (even though some are really ewwwww) and quality. They have a very very large range in their showroom, but only display 10-15 in their catalogue for the reason above.

Before going on to the photos, I must add that I found Ankara brands to be of higher quality and classier than Istanbul brands. So I will be sharing more Ankara brands with you soon...

Here are some of my likes from the SETRMS 2010-2011 A/W Collection:


This is my favourite from the catalogue. I absolutely love the frill detail!


I do like the jacket, but I'm more interested in the shirt. Looks oh so sweet don't you think? :) But I hate what the photographer has done. So much for creative potography :/


Absolutely love this. I would love to see them re-create this style for their 2011 S-S collection using a different type of fabric.


I wouldn't wear so much white, but I love it. It looks nice and crisp... and cold :)))


The fur isn't so much me, but don't you just adore the pleats on the bottom? This looks hot though... even with the faux fur :)


I would not buy this in the faux leather look, but I would definitely consider if they tried out the same design in a different fabric!


Simple. Elegant. But I don't like the stunned mullet look on the model's face. I do talk too much, but c'mon! That's the first thing that strikes me when I look at the photo. :)


Nice. An Ankara Classic. Nothing more to say...


Has anyone tried SETRMS products yet? If you haven't then you haven't been to my shop yet LOL But nah, seriously, if you have tried any, would you like to share your thought and experiences regarding the brand/item you purchased from them? Also, which is your favourite SETRMS from this collection? Care to share? :))

Oh, and I also like how SETRMS chose to use plain scarves unlike their other competitors who use the print scarves. I think the plain ones look quite good actually even though I'm a print scarf freak myself. :)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration