Friday, December 31, 2010

My First Award


Salam ...
Woah this surprised for me, i got an award from Riza & Tia.
Many thanks to both of you. I'm newbie here...

  

accepting this award, i am asked to do the following:
1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.
2. share 8 things about myself.
3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.
 And 8 things about my self :



I pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered is :

2. Fika

for all of you lovely blogger, hopefully pleasing ... 
xoxo
itsme.Lulu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration