Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hunny Madu's Private Listening Party

So this is what I wore today.. I think I'd better step out of my comfort zone and start wearing printed pants! Too pyjama bottom for you? How many times do I have to say this, but just be bold! It's not like when you wear something different, you're automatically called an E.T. Unless, it's Katy perry's song, I wouldn't mind be called one ;)

*Images by Meerul, moi's editing*

Mango long cardi / Pastelina polka trousers / Mulberry for Alexa inspired bag and heels bought online

While days past by, I have yet to post about the Private Listening Party by Hunny Madu, that I went to few days back. Heee.. I've been waiting for the images from my dearie Lyna! :P

Being, the uber-cool Hunny, she invited some of us peeps, including the scarflets, to actually get all down and dirty with her soon-to-be launched album! We were there to actually listen to her soulful and R&B genre, list of songs, and gave feedback to how it was. Mind you, the songs are addictive! I know for once that I'll sure get my hands on her album when it's out this May (if I'm not mistaken). I love her song Ting Ting the most!! Can't wait for it to be out on air too! :DD

Thank you Hunny Madu for having us over, and thank you Lyna n Maria for the piccas! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration