Sunday, March 27, 2011

Is it shopping season or what???

Okay I went a little crazy wth shopping this week. I hadn't purchased anything for a month or something, and decided to do a little window shopping this week... JUST TO SEE what was out there. My God!!! The specials and sales everywhere made me lose the plot! Like seriously! I found something(s) gorgeous in every store I entered. But I obviously eliminated many other beauties cos I don't really have the luxury to overspend. :)

You know, since I will be going to Turkey in spring-summer, everything I find on special is just 'perfect' as its from stores' summer stock. How can one resist?! :) I think I will have trouble finding what I want in my size when I go Turkey, and good quality and nice clothing aint cheap there either. So I wanna stock up. :))))) Good excuse ha! Well, I am trying to get mostly jackets which I can use with skirts, trousers, dresses... and other essential and staple items that will allow me to take other belongigns with me. How can I fit my life into 20 kg luggage? :(( No way! I am definitely gonna have to pay for excess baggage, so I'm looking up ways that will make it more economical.

Anyways, here is a sneak peek at some of my goodies:



I will share my outfits in upcoming posts as I wear them. :)) I've already worn the leopard print dress, but was unable to photograph it. Nevermind, I will definitely wear it again soon. Oh, by the way, Aussies, I suggest you go to Tightrope for long cardis in plain and print, dresses which can be worn over pants and maxi dresses all at $10!!!

So, anyone else go crazy shopping lately or is it just me? What did you buy? Share share!!! :)))))




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration