Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maddi Jane VS Rebecca Black

Assalamualaikum =)


Hey I don't know what has got into me, but I kinda like writing random posts nowadays -__- . Sorry If you think it's so platitude, I just need my thought to be shared with you ladies & gentlemen. I can't bear letting the ideas linger around my brain without finding the exit door. They just needed to be out.


So yeah, I was like wasting my time on Youtube just now and I bumped into Maddi Jane. She's a 13 years old girl with an angel voice. She did cover some famous songs like Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars, Mine by Taylor Swift etc. She's so talented but I just realize that she has not signed any record deals yet. To my surprise, her videos only got around 1mil views. Oklah the highest would be 8mil views. Still defeated by a long yard to Rebecca Black.


This is my fav of all. Impossible by Shontelle. The gesture, the voice, the mimic, everything is perfect.


On the other hand, I would like to talk about Rebecca Black. Everybody on earth should by now know her existence since her video 'Friday' became viral on the internet. She became instantly famous for some reasons. But you know, of course we are talking about the negative feedbacks. Ok personally, IDK but I think this girl got something. She might not be as talented as Maddi Jane, instead she has millions of haters if compare to Justin Bieber but I just know that one day, she's gonna be big.


I don't doubt her talent. At some level, I think she has 'em. She might not be the best but she's not the worst. And I guess I was right. I found her videos singing USA National Anthem, and boy this girl can actually sing (not bad eventhough at some point she slipped out her pitch). Maybe 'Friday' is not the right song for her. Rebecca Black, please choose any other day except for Friday.


You can listen to Rebecca Black's real voice without auto-tune here.


My point is, tak semua yang kita nampak hebat akan berjaya. Maddi Jane yang suara dia sedap tahap OMjayy pon tak discovered lagi by anyone while Rebecca Black yang so-so dah jadi hits and dah signed music deal dengan Ark Music Factory. Lagi satu Justin Bieber yang baru hit puberty pon lagi kaya dari BackstreetBoys yang dah lame aging. Alahai, rezeki masing-masing =)


Thank you for reading this entry !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration