Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feels like spring...

The entire week was full of illnesses, viruses, doctors, hospital visits... Oh but alhamdulillah, nothing serious... Went to my final doc visit today... wasn't feeling too well, so I thought I am going to dress up a little. I always think that if I don't look sick,  will feel better too. :)

Anyways, the weather was pretty all week... very much NOT normal for the season. So I popped on my spring-y stuffs maybe for the last time until spring in six months... Oh, my move to Turkey has been postponed for a few more months... or possibly for a longer time... but, this may mean a relocation to another state in Australia. I pray for the best inshaallah...

Ok, I won't babble on any longer as this is an outfit post. There will be further babble posts soon. :))

xoxo


Do you like the touch of red? Or is it a tad too much?


Hijab: edb Collection, Maxi Cardi: Asos, Silk Top: Colorado, White Jeans: Katies, Shoes: Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration