Saturday, April 30, 2011

Q&A

Q&A ! tadaa! as i told you in my "Brandenburger Tor" post that i allow you to ask me inspiring questions as much as you want by sending me facebook inbox, twitter dm or comment below. 'cause i got so many questions everywhere before but i couldnt answer it all one by one. now im trying to answer the questions i recieved, thank you for those who participating. i hope this post might satisfy.

Q : Could you please tell us your Bios ? born, hobby, fav food etc...
A : Halo, I'm Indah Nada Puspita, 17 years old. was born in Medan, 18 June 1993.
Hobbys : Singing, Painting, Blogging, Spending money then feel so regret, Playing Piano, Dancing, Travelling, Photography, Swimming, Role play, etc
Fav food : French fries, Meatball, My cuisine
Fav singer : Me
What else ?

Q : Where do you get some of your inspirations ?
A : Hmm... idk, but i guess mirror gives me many inspirations hehehe. ya, i mean i love standing in front of the mirror for a looong time just to wear my hijab and tadaa! i made it, i made it in many different styles, that's why sometimes i forgot how did i make it :x . But, if you are searching for popular hijab blogs, maybe these might help you to give some inspirations. If you are a Blogwalker, I'm sure you guys already know them... 



Q : What kinda camera do you use ? Please write some infos about using the focus, ISO, and so on...
A : Canon 1000D, and sometimes Sony Alfa 200. Na ja, i understand a lil bit about the focus, ISO and so on.. i learned it in my Photography class when i was in High School. but still.... Using the Auto one is the easiest way hehehe, almost all of my photos taken by "Auto":))

Q : When did you start wearing hijab ?
A : Actually i wear Hijab since i was in Elementary School cause my school was a kind of Islamic School, so wearing Hijab was a must. Bytheway my Elementary school was"SDIT Istiqamah, Balikpapan". but outside the school time i didnt wear  Hijab. i start wearing it fully since junior high school, altough my senior high school was a National school A.K.A SMP negri hehehe, i still wear it. and i wear it till now. anyway, my junior high school was "SMPN 1, Balikpapan" Holaaa Balikpapan i miss you so much :3

Q : I want to wear hijab, but i'm afraid. it was ironic to see my wearing hijab friends still often leave their responsibility, what's your opinion ?
A : in my opinion... why should we be afraid ? it is all depend on us, it is all depend on our intention, all i know is... doing something good like starting to wear hijab is pahala. then if wearing hijab can motivate us to be better, why not ? so what should we be afraid of ?

Q : What is the name of your college? and what faculty ?
A : Well, I am still preparing my college, there's nothing instant. i plan to choose medical faculty. so just pray for me and wish me luck in every step of mine!

Q : Could you please tell us how can you meet your boyf ( Muhammad Adhiguna Sosiawan ) ?
A : God brought us together :p

Q : You and your boyf are such a gorgeous couple. When will you get merried ?
A :  Oh my God, idk. im still too young for it. Let's pray for the best one. but dont worry if the day really come true, i'll announce it in my blog for sure ! hahaha

Q : Can you tell us about your "marriage dream" ?
A : Actually i really have no idea obut my marriage. but i (do) (really) (very) wanna be a super pretty princess ( so much ) that day, with super pretty gowns like i always dreamed of :3 and like i always say to my boyfriend suddenly with no reason  "i wanna be a princess :3" .... then, he always answer "hey, you always be my princess :3"

Q : Can you teach us how to mix and match our outfits to look fashionable and not too much ?
A : it's hard to explain and i dont know how to explain with words actually hehe, i think... the important things are paying attention to colors or the patterns, the style, materials, and the hijab. uh i'll give you some example with photos later, cause it will be more easier for me to tell and for you to catch.
but later, if i have time i'll make it. so just be patient to wait :)

.....

well, that's enough, Thank you for the questions :)) sorry i dindt have any time yet to make more hijab tutorials and me singing something videos. bytheway, welcome May! new months, more spirit ! yay! see you loooveeeee :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration