Thursday, April 28, 2011

Taking Shape In Autumn-Winter

I had mentioned the brand TS14+ Taking Shape in a couple of my much earlier posts. I had a puff skirt which I loved dearly... and sold off on eBay due to size change... Anyways, no need to mourn.. boohooo... I really did love it... but anyway, it's an excuse to buy new stuff aye? ;)

Hmm, well I received the new season catalogue from TS14+ today, and I really liked some of the looks they put together. Well, TS14+ does have some really weird honky donky stuff, BUT you gotta give it to them, they also have some very awesome designs... and their items are usually modest or can be modified to suit the needs of a Muslim woman who tries to dress in accordance with her Code of Faith.

Here are a few of the new season stuffs I like from their catalogue:




I must have this dress! I NEED this dress. :) One of my faves...


The skirt I mentioned (the one I sold off on eBay) was similar to this... just a different print. I know for some such designs may be a turnoff, but I actually qute like this with the cityscape... I might buy one to make up for the loss of the previous one.. but I gotta save save save, as TS14+ items are a TAD expensive. But in all honesty, they use the best quality fabrics and the stitching is always intact. Everything I purchased from TS14+ is in excellent condition despite all the wear and washing. So you are getting your moneys worth. Trust me!


There we go again, the cityscape. I think it's cute. Whatcha think?


Elegante!


The only thing I may have to criticise is the use of colours. Why is it that there is never enough use of lighter colours and pastels for plus size clothing? In the spring-summer season, TS14+ for example had used nude pink for only one dress and a soft grey for one dress. All else were once again black! Arghhh as if plus size women do not want to go along wth the colour trends.  Stuff the trends, can we not ever wear anything other than black, red, and grey? Puhhhhleaaaaase!

Yeah, that was my oly criticism, and I know it's autumn-winter, LOL but that don't mean I wanna be dark and glum all season. :)

Oh, and in case you didn't know, TS14+ caters for sizes 14-24.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration