Saturday, April 30, 2011

You're pretty much my favorite

The flowers in my backyard is blossoming! :D

Everything worn repeated: The Poplook Slinky maxi dress / Cotton On cropped tee and flats / Jezmine's preloved vintage bag / Beautiful Disaster chain necklace / Chicpop scarf

Mayday mayday!

It's that day again where you just feel sooooo lazy *plays the lazy song in my head* to go out and do anything! But still, I gotta get this heavy butt of mine to go out and work! So what happens on my lazy days you might ask? I opt with skirts! Yeap, that's my theory. Skirts are the best solution when it comes to dressing very laid-back. I wore my favorite maxi dress, AGAIN, today, but this time, I pulled down the top part of the dress to my waist. And presto, a bubble-peplum effect is born!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration