Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bridal hijab styling, make-up, photography, and Photoshop

I had previously mentioned my project regarding bridal hijab styles... It's still there... here... well, you know what I mean :) it's still in plan...

Just around midnight tonight an idea popped... and believe you me, when that idea pops, I can't stop the poppin' until morn cos it wont let me sleep! So I thought, c'mon, you gotta get working...

Started off with make-up... I would have liked to go for lighter, soft pink, neutral tones, but I seem to have ran out of those. Note to self: update eyeshadows! Instead I went for a metallic cream and browns. Neutral and earth tones are always the best for bridal make-up... especially if you are a hijabi!

Then I did up my hijab. I used a pearl choker as my hijab accessory. I actually needed a pearl embellished veil, but had to make do with my diamante one... and then it was time for photographs...

I actually wish I had someone I could work with. I would rather do the make-up and hijab style on them so I can get my photography skills do some talking too. :) Anyhow, I ended up with OK photos.... they were the best I could get considering I too my own photos with a remote. Not too many options!

Once all that was done it was time to Photoshop and I love Photoshop! I only work with the skill I have left from my uni course... I definitely need to work on it to develop more because it is just an amazing tool! I think I might further it once I am in Turkey, because I plan to incorporate all these skills into my business while I am there inshaallah. We shall see how everything works out... :)

So yeah, here are the photos... some are just photographic, some are to display the hijab style...

Hope you like them!
xoxo
















Don't mind the pins that you may notice in the photos. Everything is sewn on when it's the customer I work on. I actually wish I had someone I could work on. At least that way I could take better photographs of the style as well as improve my photography skills...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration