Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Travelista

Good day mate!

I'm here in Aussie, Perth to be specific.. to spend my holidays with my sisters here ;)
The weather here is just nice, a bit chilly as autumn is coming to an end. Here in my images you can see the beautiful dried orange leaves just about everywhere. Feel like actually lying on top of those leaves, reading a book! Sure sounds ideal, eh? :D

Zara coat and jeans / The Poplook old cropped tee / Longchamp limited edition tote / June+Julia platform maryjanes

So I hope you guys are happily enjoying your holidays with your loved ones, I know I will, even though I'll be terribly missing those peeps of mine who are close in my heart ;) You know who you are besties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration