Sunday, July 10, 2011

An old memoria..

Mango checkered shirt / Supre maxi skirt / Vintage bag

Hey ya'lls. It's been long since I last wore my geek glasses eh? Don't know what got into me yesterday, but I decided to put it back on and enjoy my time at Wondermilk's newly opened branch at Citta Mall, Ara Damansara. I decided to wear as casual as I could, and apparently brought out the cowgirl in me. Hah. Doesn't make any sense.

Oh btw, here's a song that's currently on repeat on my ipod. It's a cover of Nirvana's Come As You Are by Yuna. Try listening it out, you might love it the way I did. It's more subtle and ardent than of Nirvanas. If Yuna sang all of Nirvana's songs, I think I might learn to slowly like Nirvana, maybe? Hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration