Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Bride, Another Wedding

Don't we all just love brides, weddings, bridal photos, etc etc? Well, most of us do... Me thinks so. :)

Last month I had another bridal appointment. The thing I love about these appointments is I get to see me amazingly talented highschool friend and make-up artist Yeliz at most of these appointments. :) She was once again appointed the make-up artist for the same bride.

Anyways, to the point! My bride wanted a very very plain hijab style, similar to her cousins... which was also styled by me last year. So it was a basic up-do with the veil up high. To be honest, plain is the way I like it most. For me, it's gotta be plain or drapey. :) Then again, everyone has their own taste, so what can you say?

Anyhow, her photos are now available, so I chose a few to share with you all...










May Allah grant them happiness in both worlds... May they be for each other, what they want/expect from each other. Ameen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration