Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blending with nature...

As the time to move out nears, my lovely friends and family try to make extra time to see me before I go... I have to say I am quite enjoying it alhamdulillah... However, I am also aware that I have to get a move on packing. Dreading it!!!

Anyhow, we had brunch with the family at my uncle's today. The weather was really cold, but nonetheless, I just wanted to wear my pretty and flowing chiffon skirt.

So here are the photos...



I'm actually wearing a shauna top. I think that is what they are called or something like that? Blahhh... It's one of those oversized tops that are short in front and long at the back. I bought a size 10 (I aint a size 10!!!!) and it's still oversized. :) So anyhow, I didn't really like the way it looked on the skirt, so I tucked in the front short part in my belt and let the back flow. I dunno, was happy with it, and when my husband first saw the way I wore it last week, he said "it looks like you forgot to take the front part out" LOL Anyways, yeah I have nothing more to say lol


Hijab: Hijab House, Top: Glassons, Maxi Skirt: Glassons, Bag: Forever New, Wedges: Wittner, Ring: Diva

This is more than a detail shot... this is a Princess shot. She is sooooo cute. Love her so much. May Allah protect her. :))))


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration