Saturday, July 30, 2011

Call me Sussan!

Because ever since I received Sussan's spring catalogue this week, I have been thinking about all the things I will buy and how I would combine all the items I will buy... all from Sussan... of course, currently my purse is unavailable, so I'm only dreaming. If I am lucky enough they will go on special, and in my size, and I will buy them 1/3 of full price. HA HA! That's what I call wishful thinking. :)

Seriously, I am in love with their spring collection. Very clean, fresh and full of class. I'm aware Sussan price tags are a little heftier compared to other brands, but the quality of their items speak for themselves. They don't pill, you don't end up with tiny holes after they come out of the wash, they don't shrink, fade, etc. etc... I'm sure there are exceptions, but I have never had such problems with Sussan except for one scoop neck top I bought from their sale range at $9. :)

Oh and their sales are great. Many a times I have found LOVE on their sales racks... double the LOVE especially if I have found a full priced item I've been lusting after at a heavily reduced priced. :)

So I shall go back to daydreaming... whilst you can view my faves, and most are so easy to hijabify!


Love this shirt and the skirt. I probably wouldn't have worn them together, but separately I really like both.





I'm loving the above two outfit combos! Maxi dress with sheer oversized tops. Such a delight! I have heaps of maxi dresses, all I need are a few sheer oversized tops like the above two. I wantttt this style!


Ahhh one of my favourites. Jersey maxi skirt and oversized top.. very similar styling to the previous two, but I can't get over how gorgeous the grey marle looks with the yellow! I would never have paired the two colours together. A must try!


I'm going gaga for this neutral animal print blazer. One of the three blazers I plan to purchase from Sussan within the next few months... if/when my accounts become available of course LOL. So I say inshaallah :)


The 2nd of the three blazer I want to buy :) Don't you just LOVE the colour! This colour has been the COLOUR TO HAVE all over Europe this year, and this spring-summer we are gonna have the same trend. So stock up ladies. :)


If I can't have anything, this is the ultimate outfit I want. I want every single piece she's wearing. The blazer, the shirt, the pants! Even the shoes, but they're not from Sussan, and I have no idea where they are from. The shirt seems a little too short for hijab. I will need to try them all together, if the shirt is as short as I think it is, I will go find a longer shirt elsewhere, but this is a definite must have for summer for me.


I'm also digging these shawl scarves. I think the on the left would go well with the grey skirt / yellow top combo.


What's your fave?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration