Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Night

What a busy day it was today, mashaallah! Had a lot of running around to do and friends to see before leaving Melbourne. Although I do not have an exact date, should be very soon now inshaallah.

Anyhow, as usual, Friday outfit post...

I was invited to dinner at a friend's place. I had Mexican chicken for the first time tonight, and it was amazing! Great food and great company is an excellent combo. :)

Anyhow, it was all girls, at home, so I wanted to be sort of casual and comfy, but didn't want to wear trackies either! :)

So I wore my very comfy harem pants and oversized top. I can't say it's a very good look on my huge arms (just can't get those arms to down size still... they were and still are the biggest part of my body... baaahhh all in good time inshaallah), but it was so comfortable. :)))

I should note (before any haram police comments), I wouldn't wear this outfit like this out in public. I had my coat on when I left home and on my way back. So there! :)

Jummah mubarak.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration