Friday, July 8, 2011

Hijab House Hijabs are Hot!

The last two times I visited Sydney this year I had the oppotunity to visit the Hijab House store in Bankstown. I have to say that the store is quite small compared to what we Mebournians may be used to, but everything was set-out and set-up so professionally, that you just feel like you are in a candy store.

The decor, the ambience... all lovely. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was the large number of life-like mannequins all around the store. Every few seconds I kept looking up to give a greasy to whoever was staring at me non-stop. Well, my attempt to grease off the onlooker was always a failure, cos the starer was ALWAY one of the mannequins! :) I have no other complaints. :)

I really liked the fact that they had a variety of sizes for every hijab. They had S (I'm thinking this was S for Shawl?), R (for Regular 110x110cm), L (for large), X (for extra large).

I purchased two. A plain hijab light brown in R, and a print hijab in L. I like that they are large in size, because I really need to fold it into a full tringle as the fabrics are quite thin and transparent. The double layer provides good coverage. So yeah.

I wore my print Hijab House hijab today, and was quite happy. I absolutely love the animal print and the colour! However, I should note that if you are not really fond of wearing pins, you might be in for some trouble. They do slip and slide, so you need to fasten your hijab with pins on the sides so it doesn't end up all over the place. I also spritzed a bit of hairspray to the fron hood to make sure it didn't flop during a long day out.

All in all, I was happy with both the store and my hijabs. Thought you should know. LOL

Here are some photos of today's hijab look. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration