Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Morning gradient

The Poplook slinky maxi dress in maroon / The Poplook orange cardi / unbranded vest / Like Igloo belt / unbranded wedges / Diva ring

First of all, thank you Allah, for because of You, I am still breathing to this day. I woke up super early today and had my outfit shot taken very early in the morning too. Apart from that, I was just engulfed by the serenity of early mornings and how peaceful it is. Even though I live in the heart of KL, luckily our home is still isolated from the city's hustle bustle.

I went out to feed the cats and the fishes in the pond just outside home. Just staring at them animals, made me smile somehow :) I wish my mom and dad were here to sit down with me and have breakfast together at the wakaf outside like how a normal happy family would. Huu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration