Monday, July 4, 2011

My head is spinning

My little girl skirt from Like Igloo *totally heart it*

Love can be expressed in a myriad of different methods. Call me old fashioned, but I do believe that love letters is the winner of all. Despite all this tech-savvy-the-world-at-your-fingertips world we live in, nothing beats the reality of giving or receiving a love letter. What's with all this crap, Shea?? You see, I was rummaging through my closet, and wayyy down the rabbit hole, I found some of my *cough* previous love letters that I somehow managed to keep. God! How cheesy I was! Ok, end of story. Hehe.

Oh, just wanna share a line from a lyric that I find it hard not to like:
"The best part of breaking up, is you find someone else you can't get enough of.."
Genius, eh?

*Clearly I have nothing else to talk about other than these nonsense. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration