Saturday, July 2, 2011

My latest happiness

I flew up to Sydney to bring our car back down to Melbourne.

I've always loved flying. It does get really tiring and I always experience jetlag when travelling international, but nonetheless, I love it! However, despite loving it so much, I always dreaded the start of a flight. The belting up session has always been a nightmare for me.

During the last 4-5 years, I have never been able to belt up, so I would always experience the embarrassment of requesting an extension belt. I would also try to fly with close relatives so that they can excuse me when my flappy arms flow over my designated seat, and my thunder thighs push up the arm rests as they too would overflow the designated seat. I'm not even gonna mention not being able to fit comfortably behind the dinner table... OMG, can you imagine my situation when the person in front pulls back their seat during food service time. Nightmare! A total nightmare!

So... Travelling alone, I was worried... I prayed that I wouldn't need the extension belt this time... and alhamdulillah, it clicked right in! No extension belt needed.... and to top it off, I had to tighten the belt a significant amount! :) I was ecstatic! Still am! :)))))) I have never ever been able to tighten my belt on a flight. Even at times when I didn't need the extension (prior to the last 4-5 years), it would only JUST click in. :)

Once the belt issue was over, I pulled open the dinner table. Then I pulled it towards me as much as it would come. Still, there was room left between my tummy and the table! :))) Alhamdulillah. I was smiling wide wide wiiiideee. :))))

Next, I had to check my seat and comfort... WOW! I looked left and right... This was the first time my arms, my body fit into my designated seat... This was the first time there was extra room left on the left and right sides of my butt and thighs... In all honesty, I couldn't believe it. :) I was never ever so comfy on a plane. Alhamdulillah and mashaallah. :)

Yeah, that has been my happiest moment of late (shallow maybe, but important for me), and I even photographed it! LOL


Yup, here's the belt proof! :))) Seeeeee, I tightened it almost 20cm. :))))))


Okay, so nexttttttt I have to go on rides! :))) I miss going on rides sooooo much. Inshaallah this time I will fit into the rides too. :))) So happy! Just so so happy. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration