Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My new Hijab Style





( pashmina : pasar baru. red leather jacket : Kings. Jeans : planet )

Everyone have their own style. Some people love tight-fitting clothes and some love oversized. Some love bright color and some people love dark. Some love with the neatness but I am one of those who love messy style. Though I always change my hijab with different 'messy' style everyday, but I always forget how to wear it again. but today, I made a video for myself to help me memorize how I wear my hijab, step by step. I think I'll stick to this hijab style for a moment.

salam~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration