Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Transparent wishlist cross-off

I have been eyeing these candylicious Candy Bag from Furla, months ago! Yeah, cause I only found out about it months ago too. I knew from the moment I saw it, I really, really had to have it! Being a sucker for everything transparent-jellyish-plastics made me fork out some of my savings just so that I can shut myself up. Heh.

And mine is in green! Finally! A green bag (which I also happen to be looking for ages, cause I have none.) Major thank youuuu to my sister who went all the way to make sure I got this piece of candy. Lebiu!

Next, aiming for the clear transparent white Candy Bag, Yay or Nay? :P

Styled images from Lookbook.nu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration