Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let the Adventure Begin... in Sydney :)

Been here for four days now and already missing my family, friends and home... but especially my mummy...

I can't wait to settle in, otherwise seems like I'm going to be missing everyone and everything I left behind even more. However, the weather is nicer, and the place is prettier... but hmm there are many many many things I don't like either, but I wont mention them here. :) No need to be a biatch, right! :)

So! I've been to Sydney a few times before, but I never got to go next to the Opera House or even have any photos taken. So this time the hubster says, "You've been doing my head in for such a long time now because you don't have a photo in front of the Opera House, so we will go and I will take heaps of photos." LOL He really did what he said. :)

I have to admit I really love walking around the CBD for hours. It is soooo pretty mashaallah. :) The weather was quite pleasant too alhamdulillah. We just had a little rain on the way up and back in the car and that was all.

I got my husband to promise to take me somewhere every weekend. I don't know how long he is going to be able to keep that promise, but I'm sure it will be a lot easier to keep especially when it gets warmer. He loves going out and exploring new places more than myself. So that's a bonus! I can't wait to discover more of Sydney. :)

Here are some of the heeeaaaaps of photos he took of me during our stroll... Oh and I knew we would be walking a lot, so I wanted to wear something that was going to be casual but chic and absolutely comfortable. :)


The Botanical Gardens. Truely a beautiful place, and it's huge! Oh and next time I want to go on that sight seeing train. :) It's cute.


Yes! Finally a photo in front of the Harbour Bridge. LOL


And another one :) The place looks quite empty, but it was actually packed. We just tried too hard to eliminate all the other people from the photos heheh


It was soooo windy up the top of the stairs in front of the Opera House. I even thought I might fall down LOL I'm so clumsy usually, I wouldn't be suprised. It's something that can seriously happen to me. :)


Yay! The Opera House :)))


Satin Hijab: edb Collection, Silk Tunic: Colorado, Jeans: Just Jeans, Maxi Cardi: Asos, Loafers: Colorado, Bag: Nine West




This was on our way back to the car... We got lost trying to find the Art Gallery where we parked, and saw these. So hubby said, go, another photo. :))))


I can't wait for our next stroll. I wonder where it will be to next. :)

Anyways, it's eid next week. Can you believe how quick it went? Mashaallah. I have to say I am saddened to say bye to it, but eid is another joy in itself. So who has their eid outfit ready? I wonder what everybody is going to be wearing. :)

I have my outfit sort of ready from yonks ago, but just a little unsure about my shirt length. Tried to find something a little longer, but we shall see as there isn't much I can do at the moment. I wont be doing anything on eid day either as the hubster works and we don't really know anybody to visit. :/ But we will be going to the eid festa on the weekend inshaallah. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration