Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rainbow Love

I warn you, this post is filled with images ready to make you drool for this fasting month! :P


So, as many of you have noticed in my facebook, I got down and dirty in the kitchen a few days ago to whip up some fine delicacies. My lovely friend, Sarah, from high school decided to host a slumber party with some of us girlfriends mainly to teach us how to cook & bake, and aside from that, gossip is a must! As it's been quite a while since we last seen each other. So, I jumped at the opportunity to join! It's not everyday you get to see me in the kitchen and actually bake, okay! Teehee!


So for iftar, Sarah taught us how to make a scrumptious Bolognese Spaghetti and Carbonara Fettucini--the old way! No Prego allowed in the kitchen okay! :D


Chicken Carbonara Fettucini


Bolognese Spaghetti


Freshly squeezed watermelon juice


And later, we went to perform the Tarawikh together at a nearby Surau. By then, all of us were too excited to enter the kitchen for our next session--which is baking! All geared up in our jammies, we headed down to the kitchen to start off the baking and gossiping session! :D I laughed sooo much that night, I nearly forgot how it felt liked to actually have fun and not care about anything else in the world! Heee exaggerate much? :P Here are some random step by step images of our 'baking session journey'..




TADAAA!
Rainbow Cake with Choc Ganache


Rainbow Cake with Butter Cream


@.@ I know right?? We couldn't help ourselves by taking lotsaaaa images of these eye-catching cakes!! The best part was, it tasted as yummy as it looks! *confetti*


All I can say to my friends in the kitchen that day, "Girls, the experience I had baking and sharing stories and laughter with you guys was definitely the highlight of my year this year! Thank youuu sooooo much for the slumber party and may we get together again for some more fun-filled beneficial activities such as these! I think I'm beginning to love being in the kitchen more now! Wheee! Lebiuuuu guys Mmmuahh!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration