Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On hiatus..

Happy November darlings..


Don’t be freaked out by my post title, but yes, I wish to be on a hiatus from blogging till God knows when. I dunno, but I think I need to have my priorities straightened out and with the amount of workloads I have right now, I think this is the best decision I’ve made so far.

Here's something really from my heart,

There’s a saying that goes, “If you love someone, let that person go.”

My feelings about this quote and how it relates to love in my life have always shifted back and forth. If you love someone, why would you ever let that person go? I mean that person is everything you want, everything you love. That person is the only person you’d ever want to be with, so why let that person go?

Happiness. You let that person go for his happiness. If you really love someone, you will always want that person to be happy. And if being happy means being away for a while, then sometimes yes, you have to let that person go. Even if he means everything to you, if it makes him happy to be free, then let him go. There’s nothing sadder than to see the person you truly love unhappy.

What happens to the person who lets go? Of course, she’ll experience the pain of letting go of her love, especially after reflecting on all the precious times spent with that person. Her heart will continue to yearn for that person, even when it’s over. No one said it was easy, but in time, the pain subsides and she’ll move on, right?

Hopefully.

Separations are never easy, especially when the love was so good, especially when there’s still attachment. When people still feel for each other that way, of course neither of them wants the friendship to end. It’s the hearts that are talking, not the minds. Often times the feeling of not wanting the break up comes from the heart, but when you really think hard about it, you choose what’s best.

Just because it’s the best decision, it doesn’t mean the person who proposed it wanted it. Why would she want the end such a good thing? It was never a want. It was a need. It was the need to be real and be true to be logical.

But then again, does logic define love?

To be honest, after two people who enjoys each other's company go through with it, they are often times still unsure if it was the right decision. Sometimes they feel that this is just another one of those times they say things they don’t mean and that maybe tomorrow will be a new day and everything will be okay. Until now, lovers may not be sure if what they did was right. I feel that lovers will one day end up in each other’s love again… Only if they’re really meant for each other. Allah knows best.

I’m sure they’ll be fine. It’s just a hole in the heart that they have to mend and fill with something or someone else. They’ll be fine, right? It’s not like this is easier for one person than it is for the other. Little do they know, they’re walking towards recovery together, just on different routes.

Do I sound like I'm heartbroken? Hmmm, not so sure myself. Plus it's not that important. Okay, okay, back on track...

In addition, I’ve done some thinking and looking back on my life, I am very much contented with what I have accomplished through this blog. Now, I’m trying to focus with what life outside the cyberworld has to offer. I will be inactive on my facebook and twitter too. I may appear there once in a while, but not as frequent as I used to. I'm gonna be active on my Instagram only. As my phone is within reach, and hey, you can never say no to pwetty-iphoned-filtered-images, aite? I feel that I haven’t done things that I enjoy doing in a while now. I wanna do things out of my reach, and actually have fun while I’m at it.


What I plan to do:
*Spend more time with my family and friends

*Devoting myself to Allah, be a better Muslimah, and recite the Quran as much as I can

*Visit my nephews and spend more time teaching them how to draw..hehe..

*Rollerblading and Frisbee-ing with my friends (I have alwayyysss loved rollerblading! High time I get back on it)

*Catch up on my reading (You’ll maybe find me at my new favorite bookstore in PJ than I am at home now)

*Be engrossed in my Masters thesis work (A big YAWNN actually, but hey, that’s life..)

*Travel, go places, explore photography and take (great) pictures while I’m at it

*Move out and live on my own

*Practice my French with my French classmate buddies

*Go rock-climbing, zorbing, cycling, swimming and everything -ing -ing -ing! :P

*Visit parks more often, even if it means I just sit there reading a book

*Sign up in a gym and get fit

*Learn new ways of editing pictures (I loveeeeee!)

*Sleep early

*Learn complicated hair-braiding techniques & learn to massage (Dunno why I love doing these two!)

*Perform Umrah (amiiin amiiin amiiin! Lately the urge to perform the Umrah is always on my mind. Do pray so that it comes true, soon! :))

Drive to wherever the wind takes me


Read, read, read and brush up on my vocabs


Focus on my Master's work


Still will never stop adoring shoes! :P Here's mine from Kiss & Tell


Sleep early. Yes, this is actually my bed ;)


Don’t let this scare you! Hehe.. I’m still the same Shea as I was before, only with more substance I guess. Haha. I still am the Shea who sings out loud when she’s alone in the car, who loves fashion and plays dress up in front of the mirror at night, who watches talking cat videos on Youtube when she’s bored, who often forgets to let go of the handbrake while driving, who gets mad when there’s no peanuts in her Nasi Lemak, who loves having red nails, who loves LOVE, who just can’t stop staring at sparkly lights, who loves LMFAO (secretly..hehehe), and so much more. Yeah, yeah, you get the idea, right? Sorry for party rockin'. Okay I really need to stop listening to LMFAO now.. hahaha..

So, that’s about it I guess. To all of you (including me) who wished for an unforgettable 11.11.11 this year, I pray so that whatever your heart wishes, it will be granted. Until next time, see you all in 2012, insyaAllah.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration