Saturday, December 31, 2011

JELLY BEANS FOR 2012




Hello amazing 2012!
Hello lovely loyal readers!
&
Hello to new hopes and dreams!

*Wipes off dusts on this blog* heee.. so as I've promised, here I am, fresh and super duper excited to welcome the new year with a new blogpost hee! How have ya'll been doing? Naughty or nice? Wait, I'm no santa here. Goshhh I miss blogging so much!! My fingers are actually trembling as I'm typing this, as it has been two months since I last *crack knuckles* typed something in this blog.. hehe..

Ok, Shea, you can stop rambling in this fine and dandy day of the new year! :p
I just want to let you all know that 2011 has been nice to me, and I hope 2012 will be even better! I've learnt so much in the past year, which includes,

* Life is sooo short, take time to live it and enjoy every opportunity that arises.
* There is room for improvement, everyday! Learn from your mistakes and move on with a better spirit in your heart.
* Everyday is a chance. A chance for you to realise and repent.
* Whatever happens, family comes first, and nothing can ever break a family tie.
* To sleep early. (haha!)


Oooh, and one more MAJOR improvement is you can see--my blog layout! Hee, thought I'd change it just for fun.. Out with the old, and in with the new they say! Gonna miss you old layout, you! ;p I'm not sure whether the new header is permanent or not. I might even change it again until I find THE one. Who knows?


HERE'S A COMPILATION OF PICS OF MY 2011
Forgive me for the super low quality video editing.. This was my first time using iMovie eheh!



***

And ooohh.. the other day I had a little forest party.. where I just needed to get my mind off of things and just chill with the warm Malaysian breeze. Candies, marshmallows, macarons and little cherries were my companions that day. Everything was so beautiful, I had to capture the moment with my vintage camera in hand to let ya'll see.. Lo and behold.... :)


*****

Outift: The Poplook Polka Maxi Dress // Zara pink blazer

Photographer: Faisal Hashim
(I love his dreamy works!! You can check out both of his portfolios below)
KotakPetak Pictures (Weddings & Events) : Facebook // Website
Yeeipun Photography (Fashion & Portraiture) : Facebook // Website

Whimsical decoration set by Shade Rashid ( +6017 927 1815 )

*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration