Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tahukah anda tentang Social Media Awards 2012?


Assalamualaikum

Have you ever heard about this award? Last week I was informed that I've been nominated for 'Best Celebrity Blog'. Upon receiving such notification from the admin, I felt puzzled. Few questions I had in my mind. Why was I nominated in that category? Was I eligible for it? I chose not to answer the questions by myself.

Later that I know, I was leading the voting poll. Astounded by the figure right before my eyes, I quickly realized that this is a zerious buzinezz. I made myself clear that those who are nominated are mandatory to include the campaign in their blogs. I don't want to get your precious votes wasted just because of my laziness! So here I am writing an entry about it =)

I prefer not to plead people to vote for me so that I can easily win that category. No, I don't want to win the title if I am far below par. You don't want people to question about your winning right? Me too. So if you think that I am not qualified enough for it, so don't vote for me. But if you think that I deserve it, so just vote for me. As simple as that.


So you can see that currently, I am leading the voting poll for 'Best Celebrity Blog'. Thanks a lot for your votes people !!! I appreciate the hardship of signing up an account before you can start voting hehe.


Apart from that category, you can also vote for another nominees in the long listed categories on your right side of the screen. Cool liao ! If you think they deserve to win, just keep on voting so they can win.
And if you would like to see me winning the trophy like a Grammy, and insist to vote for me then what I more can I say? As the Malay saying goes 'Kecil Tapak Tangan, Nyiru Kutadahkan'. You see I siap give you peribahasa you know, next time I give pantun, syair, sajak and all of the component of BM pemahaman paper hahaha!

You can vote for me HERE, but you need to sign up first. Tarikh tutup adalah 6 February 2012. 


Thank you so much for nominating and voting for me! Thank you also to the organizer World Bloggers & Social Media Awards 2012. Now would you excuse me cuz I need to get my work done. Ciao.


Thank you for reading this entry !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration