Monday, January 30, 2012

TEA FOR TWO

Outfit: The Poplook POPPY Crepe Maxi dress // Dorothy Perkins heart cardi // Kiss & Tell patent pumps // Tassel Brooch Bouquet brooch bouquet // Tye dyed scarf courtesy of Ina's Scarf

It's the end of January. Already?? Gosh, how time flies, right? Well, I'm not sad that January's over, cause instead, it'll be my month tomorrow! Weehoo! So many things I'm anticipating in this coming month. I'll keep you guys updated if everything goes well, insyaAllah. By the way, the title of this post says 'Tea for Two' right? But why the heck am I alone? Hahaha..

Of all of Poplook's dresses that I own, this one indeed is the bomb! Why? The extra volume maxiness (haha whatthe??) What I meant was, the bottom half of the dress gave such a pretty 'A' shaped silhouette without me having to pose for it. Too princessy? That's the whole point! :D

Goodbye January! You've been good :D

P/S: I'm still figuring out where is my other foot in the last image. :p

Photographer: Faisal Hashim
(I love his dreamy works!! Do I still have to stress it out that I love this dude's work? :D
You can check out both of his portfolios below)
KotakPetak Pictures (Weddings & Events) : Facebook // Website
Yeeipun Photography (Fashion & Portraiture) : Facebook // Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration