Friday, March 30, 2012

CANDY MANDY

Haluuuu! Have I told you that I am one crazy-ass shoe lover! Especially those that look like candyyy! XD Thought I'd share with you guys about these two gorgeous babies from CalaMan, which they now sell ready stocked heels! Long gone the days when we had to do a preorder and wait anxiously for two weeks to get them, aite? Well, now, you don't! :D


YUMMYYY!
Get your colorlicious heels from CalaMan, now! 
Or else you'll find them sold out because I got to them first..kekeke..


 ********

Next up, here I am, earlier today where I spent my evening at Kompleks Kraftangan, Jalan Conlay to attend the Batik Bellisimo fashion show. It was so much fun seeing batik in a contemporary modest way. The booths and exhibiton sections are opened for public, while the fashion show is still available for you to purchase tix! 

To purchase your tickets, contact: 
Zack(0148353884) atau Fadhilah(0193333058) atau Amir(0123388074).





Outfit: BERRYBOW Bib Blouse // Harem pantsuit from Sg. Wang // CLUBMOD peek-a-boo bag // Charles & Keith heels

I've discovered a new found love which is BERRYBOW! It's such an adorable label with such adorable pieces! Don't believe me, click here. Price-wise is a bit higher, but I can guarantee you that the quality is top-notch because all the items are manufactured in Korea. Design-wise: cutesy, prim & proper, girly with a slight of a Korean girl flair. I bet you, you will go ooh-aahhh upon seeing them.. I know I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration