Saturday, March 31, 2012

MINT FUDGE WITH CHERRY ON TOP

Salam & hello! 

Today I spent my day having loads of fun at the Fashion Valet x FCC Beauty Launch Event in Ara Damansara. And the theme for the day is "Candylicious"...Teehee.. too much sweetness in my posts recently, eh? This event was held in conjunction of launching Fashion Valet's new addition to the family under the new FV BEAUTY category--which is FCC (Farmasi Colour Cosmetics) of course! We usually associate Fashion Valet with fashionable items, right? Well, now you can also purchase your beauty products in just a click away! Superrr! I'll tell you more about how I'm now taking baby steps into the beauty department of my life, aite? ;)

So here's what I wore to the event...and guess what, I was chosen as the best dressed gal for the day! Awww shucks! =^.^=



Outfit: Zara tee // Primark mint green blazer // Striped skirt from my Button My Button Baju Kurung Moden (Malaysian Traditional attire) // Jaspal bucket slingbag // Kiss & Tell platform heels



There were loads of fun, games, food and cheerful peeps at the event--making me a one happy girl today! :D Wish I could have more of these every weekend! Ngeeee..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration