Friday, April 20, 2012

SPRING PEONY



Outfit: Tejaa Taj Kaftan Top // Skirt I made // Vincci+ heels // Bag from Korea

Salams and hello! 

Sorry for being absent for a few days.. Just needed the time off to get my assignments done.. So here are a few shots of my outfit today. I decided to semi-tuck the top, and voila, it looks like I'm wearing a modern day Yukata, right? :p Visited my Granny, and spent time with mom and sis the entire day. I am soooo looking forward to this weekend actually, as tomorrow I'll be attending Zalora's Tea Party Event.. More on that later! 


Just to share with you girls these images I've collected across the net. Ahhh.. I just can never get enough of flowy skirts! Modesty assured. Truly such a Skirt Girl I am! :DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration