Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hijab Tutorial #3 - Hijabi and the City

In this video I demonstrate a Turkish Fashion. This style is very common in the Armine scarf catalogues (www.armine.com.tr). So, if you have ever wondered how to do such styles, I hope this video will help you.

Don't you think my niece just looks gorgeous in this style? Mashaallah. She's such a doll for doing this for me. Well, she really has no choice when I ask her to do something for me, I am her only aunt. :)

Anyways, enjoy the video... Oh, one more thing, please do feel free to share the videos with anyone who might find it useful. Especially those who are new to hijab. I am aware that unfortunately the usual case is that until a person starts to wear hijab or until they revert to Islam, people are around them and want to help them etc., but once they enter the path they are left alone... Most of them do not even know how to wear their hijab in the beginning...

So yeah, this is the main reason I am doing these videos, and it will mostly be the more practical and simple styles in the beginning. I might get into the more complicated ones in the next videos.

Love you for taking the time to visit my blog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Hijab Trade Fashion . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Hijab Trade Fashion | Hijab Fashion | Hijab Tutorial | Hijab Style Inspiration